Wednesday, January 10, 2007

What's Up, Doc? Wonder Twins, Activate! My Life goes from Cartoon to Cartoon...

Today I went to my first appointment with my NEW Nuerologist. I am so THROUGH dealing with Dr. BreakfastMeat and the others who are not fixing things. New Dr. looked at all my old MRIs and asked for some other stuff from other doctors, but she doesn't seem to think the 3 white leisions on my brain are as harmless as the old doctor thinks. I admit, though, that never really made sense anyway "yes, you have holes in your brain, but it's not a problem." o_O Uhhh... WHAT? Anyway, I hope she can help me more. She wants me to get a nerve block injection under phosphorescent(?) X-ray or something like that. NOT fun, but I want the results, obviously. So that is in the scheduling.

Sigh. Just scheduling though. Last week or so MyFamily.com, inc. where I used to work till I got sick (Gall Bladder) and layed off, changed their insurance. Now they HAVE had the greatest insurance plan I have ever had in my life. And it has been more than worth it to pay the almost 400 bucks a month for their COBRA plan after I was unemployed. However, now they have changed and so not everything is covered anymore... but it still is probably worth it with the amount of medical crap *I* go through. But it means a lot more waiting and pre-authorizing things. I have gotten spoiled with my fantastic insurance.

So here is the problem. I feel like I should be able to fix things in order of severity. Like if your hand is on fire you put that out before worrying about your cold. But the fact is I can't. I feel like Depression is the closest to killing me right NOW, but since physical stuff can play such a big part in that I am not changing any of THOSE meds (or going to a Pyschologist or Psychiatrist) with that until after I get a few other things figured out.

So today has been another really hard... though a little more emotionally under control... day. I did write, but not talk on the phone with, Fresno. I didn't say a lot, just that I was going through a depressive time and that it wasn't his fault. He wrote back something also short, just something nice and then something about us being Wonder Twins and turning into a bucket of water or a PR Rep. He is so weird. I wish I had as much faith in us as he does.





He's a Keeper!


Your guy is a rare find: sweet, kind, and loyal.
And as long as he doesn't have three nippples,
You should seriously consider keeping him a long time

Sometimes a girl can't see a good thing when she's got one
So let me tell you: your guy is a gold medal boyfriend
Just make sure you treat him right in return!

Is He a Keeper?




He's a Great Boyfriend


You guy definitely loves you and knows how to treat you right.
You have a five star boyfriend - so make sure you treat him right too!








You Are A Relationship Doormat!


Surprise, you ruin relationships. Bet you didn't see that one coming :-)
While you're a nice, understanding, and caring girlfriend - you don't put your needs first.
And deep down, it's probably because you worry about getting dumped.
So speak up for yourself, weed out the losers sooner, and you'll find a guy that *deserves* you.









Your PMS Disaster Level: High


You are definitely a PMS disaster!
At least you're only scary a few days of the month.

No comments:

Post a Comment