Friday, January 5, 2007

Girly Girly Copy Cat

Because I am a copy cat.



You are a Cautious Red Light Dater

Your dating motto is "slow and steady wins the race"
You prefer a long courtship to a whirlwind romance
This doesn't mean that you are anti-social or cold
You just need time to warm up to the right guy

You're online dating style?
You are likely to take your time on your profile
Then, wait and see what kind of guy emails you
As you get more comfortable, you meet more people.


True. However, I just find it funny that they use "red light " at all. (Oh, and yeah that was the other thing my dad got SO mad at me for in Hawai'i was because I made a hooker joke in front of my little brother. *rolls eyes* Whatever.)

Your Guy Could Bring You Home

When it comes to meeting the parents, you're cool and calm.
In fact, you're so self assured, you may forget to try to impress them.
Work that famous charm a little more, and your boyfriend's family will be loving you.


I am not so sure about this. You see, I have a VERY bad history with Moms. Not MINE, I love MY mom, but she is cool. Most of my friends' moms, though are NOT. Actually, most of the Friends' Mothers I know, well I hate them and they hate me. Gilch's Mom... Parker's mom... Patrice's Mom... Dwayn-O's Mom... let's just say I am not really a mom fan, per say . So I secretly fear ever having a mother-in-law. I don't know... but seriously, some of the Mom's I know have SO screwed up their kids who are my friends, I just have a hard time with that.

You Are 32% Girly

You are a pretty hardcore tomboy, and a very free spirit.
Gender roles be dammed, you like to do things your way.


But I so DO watch Gilmore Girls.

You Have Your PhD in Men

You understand men almost better than anyone.
You accept that guys are very different, and you read signals well.
Work what you know about men, and your relationships will be blissful.


Does this mean I don't have to get my Bachelor's degree first?

You Are A Professional Girlfriend!

You are the perfect girlfriend - big surprise!
Heaven knows you've had enough practice. That's why you're a total pro.
If there was an Emily Post of girlfriends, it would be you.
You know how to act in every situation ... to make both you and your guy happy.


Apparently, by "having enough practice" they mean training your best guy friends to be boyfriends and husbands of other girls. Because otherwise, they are on crack.

Besides, if I am professional, then shouldn't I be getting paid? Because I could really use a job.

But wouldn't that go back to the "red light" issue, once AGAIN?!

You are a Romantic Realist

Okay, so you fall in the middle.
You know that love isn't like a greeting card...
Yet you can always find a greeting card to describe your feelings.

You are the best of both worlds
Girly yet independent, dreamy yet serious.
Almost any guy can find balance with you.


"Almost any guy can find balance with you." Ummm... that is not actually that complimentary or hopeful.

Your Ideal Marriage Proposal Is

Mutual, after a great conversation about your future and feelings.


Mutual. Huh. Yeah that sounds romantic. Lame.

Keep Him :-)

This guy's got marriage on the brain - and should propose soon...
That is, if you play your cards right. Keep doing what you're doing.
Marriage material guy doesn't like drama - or hot today, cold tomorrow relationships.
So keep it flowing peacefully, and you'll capture his heart.

How to make sure you're ready: Make sure that you love marriage minded guy because he's a fantastic catch - not because he's eager to walk down the aisle.


I believe it... but where is the quiz that asks if *I* am Marriage Material?!

Your Reputation Is: Sweet Girl

While you're well known, there's nothing to worry about.
You're reputation is mostly good - as good as any rep can be.


Hee hee hee hee.... true. To people who don't know me too *well* anyway.

You Are 38% Scary

You scare men off occasionally, but only very weak men.
You're a normal woman. You're not perfect, but you're pretty darn close.


Good. I don't WANT a weak man anyway!

You are a Great Girlfriend

When it comes to your guy, you're very thoughtful
But you also haven't stopped thinking of yourself
You're the perfect blend of independent and caring
You're a total catch - make sure your guy knows it too!


Debatable.

You Are a Sensitive Kisser

For you, kissing is a way to connect

And you need lot of care, attention, and privacy

It may take you a while to kiss someone...

But when you do, it's total fireworks


Sensitive, eh? Maybe that's why it made my lips buzz... allergies? ;O) hee hee hee!

What You Know About Your Guy: A Fair Amount

You know enough about your guy to keep dating him
But you don't know enough to decide if he's the one
If you've been dating for less than six months, give it time
Otherwise, he might be hiding a secret side of himself!


It was politics. While I know his leanings I do not know if he actually voted. And thus I drop from knowing well to knowing fair. Oh well, works for me so far.

Your Candy Heart Is "BE MINE"

You've got your eye on someone, that's for sure
And you're hoping for a little spark to erupt
Make it happen on Valentine's day by going from friendly to flirty
Or if you're shy, at least play Secret Admirer


You're Almost Ready to Get Married, But Not Quite

No doubt that you've warmed up to the idea of marriage and life long love
You just aren't quite ready to follow up with your desires, yet.
You may be a bit young, or a bit commitment phobic... give it time.
Concentrate on guys who you can imagine being with next year. Forever can wait.


Oh. There IS one. Huh.












And Steph, this one is so for you...

Your Celebrity Boob Twin:

Claire Danes

7 comments:

  1. No fair! My bra size isn't on the boob twin quiz. *sigh* The closest was Anna Nicole Smith, and she's a bit bigger than me.

    Anyway. You are marriage material. You'll do fine with his mother. Take a deep breath ... and say YES when he proposes. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahaha.... yeah... Anna Nicole for me too.. and those look too big... hee hee

    Yeah. Don't even think... or I'll kick you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yeah, well my REAL size was so not there either. Apparently they don't think that people this big around should be in training bras.

    And oh I am THINKING, CC. Hee hee hee hee! But I will be good... ish. ;O)

    ReplyDelete
  4. How odd...I did it too and MINE wasn't there EITHER! My closest was Lucy Lawless...go fig. (Also bigger...wonder why *snickers*)

    ReplyDelete
  5. i meant about not saying yes... lol... but don't think about my boobs either!!!

    And I was thinking hers looked too big for you... hee hee hee

    ReplyDelete
  6. So, I have to admit I only said I WAS thinking to be obstinate and had no clue what you were saying not to think about.

    And yeah, hers are too big to be my twin. I HAVE no boob twin. hee hee hee! (And we all sound like such Lesbians. hee hee)

    ReplyDelete
  7. maybe your boob twin is like... a guy with man boobs... but that might be too big too... ;0P

    ReplyDelete