Tuesday, January 30, 2007

I've been Tagged.

I'm it.
Here are the rules:

THE RULES: Each player of this game starts with the '7 weird things about you.' People who get tagged need to write a blog of their own 7 weird things as well as state this rule clearly. In the end, you need to choose 7 people to be tagged and list their names. Don't forget to leave a comment that says 'you are tagged' in their comments and tell them to read your blog.

1. I love milk, but only skim milk. I can pretend I choose skim for weight loss purposes, but the truth is any other milk grosses me out. Whole feels like it's coating my tongue and throat and makes me gag. Unless it's chocolate. I still can't do WHOLE, but I can handle 1% or 2% if it is chocolate.

2. I brush my teeth with hot water. Brushing with cold does not actually seem as sanitary to me.

3. I have eaten ROADKILL. I do not know what animal. I didn't ask. I just prayed really really hard silently that my LDS mission companion and I would not get sick in front of the lady serving it to us and offend her. Our prayers were answered and we made it all the way to our apartment before both vomiting for about an hour.

4. I have eaten alligator. That was actually delicious. Go figure

5. I still don't think I actually know how to kiss. I know it sounds silly, but I really wish I was better at it because I really like Fresno and I figure he will want to kiss some more, and I just wish I wasn't so sucky at it. I know, he likes me anyway blah blah blah but I still am not feeling so spiffy about it. And I wish I were cuter. I am not having a great day, actually. Moving on to thing 6 before I cry.

6. I have a betta named Mikhail Gorbachev.

7. When I was 16 I traded the permission to take Driver's Ed and get my driver's license for permission to get a dog for my birthday. Driving a car was not even half as important as getting my dog Cassie. I got my license when I was 18. I loved that dog more than anything though, really. I miss her. She was hilarious. A total BRAT but very very smart and funny.

Okay, now for the tagging part. I tag:

CC
Cupcake
Mali
Stewbert
Bobbie
Bucksome
Stef
(However, if you don't do it I am PRETTY sure nothing horrible will happen to you. But if it does, I suggest you blame Krispy. That is all.)






Other than that, yeah. Hard day. Goom-bye, troops.

4 comments:

  1. ... i only know two people with blogs besides the ones y'all already tagged, so ... I will only be tagging two. When I get to it. lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. "I still don't think I actually know how to kiss. I know it sounds silly, but I really wish I was better at it because I really like Fresno and I figure he will want to kiss some more, and I just wish I wasn't so sucky at it."

    Actually, sucking is quite nice sometimes. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. So not doing this for a few days... unless... yeah

    SO not doing this for a few days.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hot tap water is actually pretty dirty. It has been sitting around in your water heater for quite a while. The cold water is much fresher, therefore more sanitary.

    ReplyDelete