Saturday, January 20, 2007

55 on a Friday

Tired of those same old "55 questions about me" surveys? Well here are 55 I guarantee you've never answered. (You can blame this on Stewbert!)

1. Is your second toe longer than your first?
Yep

2. Do you have a favorite type of pen?
Pilot G2 gel pens

3. Look at your planner for March 14, what are you doing?
Nothing yet.

4. What color are your toenails usually?
toenail colored. Though, I HAVE once done a super girly thing and got a pedicure and then they were Purple. And someday I may go girly and get a pedicure again.

5. What was the last thing you highlighted?
probably scriptures. <--- Ditto


6. What color are your bedroom curtains?
Red White
and Blue? Yeah, no real curtains, I have a Texas flag hanging in front of blinds!

7. What color are the seats in your car?
gray... and dirty.

8. Have you ever had a black and white cat?
I have had a few cats that had black and white on them, but no none I would call "black and white" in general.

9. What is the last thing you put a stamp on?
Hmmm... it's been awhile. Probably, a dolphin postcard from Hawai'i. ;o)

10. Do you know anyone who lives in Wyoming?
I think so. Rinny? One of your tinfoil hat wearing friends, I am sure?

11. Why did you withdraw cash from the ATM the last time?
The last time I used
an ATM was in the mission. Therefore, for random P-Day antics.

12. Who is the last baby that you held?
Ummm... a human one? I guess T-La's littlest, Elijah. I am not good at holding babies. They are cute, but floppy.

13. Do you know of any twins with rhyming names?
Not in real life, thank goodness!

14. Do you like Cinnamon toothpaste?
No. I need toothpaste to taste toothpastey... MINTY, but not burningly minty. No bubble gum, NO citrus, no cinnamon. But not gross mint. My cousin Sarsa thinks that the grosser it is the better it cleans. That is terrifying.

15. What kind of car were you driving 2 years ago?
The same one I am driving now, Happy Car, my very dysfunctional 1996 white Jeep Cherokee Sport.

15. Pick one: Miami Hurricanes or Florida Gators.
Ummm.... Gators. But Boise could still kick their butts.

17. Last time you went to Six Flags?
never have.

18. Do you have any wallpaper in your house?
I don't think so, nope!

19. Closest thing to you that is yellow: Uhh... oh there is a talking bone that is yellow. Yes, a TALKING bone. Okay, so this is hilarious. You record things on it and when the girls bite it it talks. They think i
t's HILARIOUS and bark happily spin and do it again. It gets old so we hide it because the girls like it too much. Well, my roomie, Sarah, she takes care of a disabled guy in our home named Jay and this week Jay found the bone. He picked it up and was about to throw it for Shasta and it talked. SCARED HIM TO DEATH! It shouldn't be that funny, but it just WAS. I am a mean person sometimes. hee hee hee. Ummm... and it's over there and it's yellow.

20. Last person to give you a business card?
Nobody GIVES me business cards. I take them, but I think I just do not look like I make business decissions so they don't GIVE them to me. The last one I took for later reference was for a Ribbonwood Vet who I DON'T use as a vet, but do use for Kennel services for my suggies.

21. Who is the last person you wrote a check to?
My Roommate, she paid for my 72 hour kit at church

22. Closest framed picture to you?
A kind of odd gold foil one of Jesus Christ.

23. Last time you had someone cook for you?
Ummmm.... resturant cooker people at the Chinese buffet for my baby bro's birthday on the 13th?

24. Have you ever applied for welfare?
No, though I did get church food for a little while on the mission.

25. How many emails do you have?
Just 4 now, I think... but I only USE gmail, hotmail, and yahoo.... gmail for personal stuff, hotmail for junk (and MSN
messenger), and Yahoo for Paypal and stuff.

26. Last time you received flowers?
We got orchid Lei's at the Lua'u at the PCC over Christmas break!

27. Do you think the sanctity of marriage is meant for only a man & woman?
Yeah.

29. Do you play air guitar?
To good songs, heck yes!

30. Do you take anything in your coffee?
Don't drink coffee, but I loooooove the smell....

31. Do you have any Willow Tree figurines?
I think I DO! But I think it is lost at the padres' house...

32. What was/is your high school's mascot?
Orem High TIGERS

33. Last person you spoke to from high school?
Laurie, the AWESOME Thai Kickboxer/Mama

34. Last time you used hand sanitizer?
yesterday I think.

35. Would you like to learn to play the drums?
YEAH! (Who would say NO?! WHY would anyone NOT want to learn the DRUMS? Stewie, darling girl, why the devil would you NOT want to?!)


36. What color are the blinds in your living room?

Uh..white.. maybe off-white or something trickily named like "egg shell"

37. What is in your inbox at work?
SIGH... work. Let me GET a job and I'll get back to you.

38. Last thing you read in the newspaper?
Oh such SAD things! The 3 pregnant teens who attacked the owner of their group home and stole her van and credit cards, the homeless with no shelter in the cold in Utah county... and some thing they are trying to pass about requiring parental permission for teens to use tanning beds. That one is more weird than SAD, obviously.

39. What was the last pageant you attended?
I guess a lot of Polynesian dancing if you count that as a Pagent, otherwise I have NO idea


40. What is the last place you bought pizza from?
Pizza Hut

41. Have you ever worn a crown?
I am a girl, and I WAS once under the age of 10. OF COURSE I have worn crowns! GEEZE! Besides, umm, Burger King? Hello!

Okay. Fine, more recent than Age 10. SHADDUP.

42. What is the last thing you stapled?
Puh.. ay... Per?

43. Did you ever drink clear Pepsi?
nope, not a Pepsi girl, and really COLA SHOULD BE BROWN.

44. Are you ticklish?
Yes. HOWEVER, as a warning to anyon
e who thinks this is fun information. You know how some people are funny drunk and some are scary drunk? I am ANGRY TICKLISH. When tickled, my reflex is to stop the tickling at all cost... NOT to laugh. Therefore, if you tickle my foot and I kick you in the groin, I make no apology. Actually, that is not true. I will probably apologize. But if after that, you tickle my neck and I give you a bloody nose, I apologize, it will probably be with less sympathy.

45. Last time you saw fireworks? New Year's! Just a few, over the
houses, mostly heard them, but still, it made me happy.

46. Last time you had a Krispy Kreme doughnut?
I think it was at the Han[g]over House with Ehu and we went inside like a little Field Trip! Was Brigham the Bear with us?

47. Who is the last person that left you a message & you actually returned their call?
My Mama

48. Last time you parked under a carport?

Uhh... when I got home from the doctor and store yesterday night?

49. Do you have a black dog?
Yep, little Trinket, the roomie's Pomeranian-Mix is black.

50. Do you have any pickles in your fridge?
Let me check. Sometimes we do, but no, not right now. We DO have Relish though, and that is MADE of pickles, and Cucumbers which
pickles are made OF.

51. Are you an aunt or uncle?
Not REALLY, since neither my bro nor sis have kiddlets, but a couple of my friends' and cousins' kiddlets call me Auntie BethAnn.

52. Who has the prettiest eyes that you know of?
Ummm... *blush* I really like Fresno's eyes

53. Last time you saw a semi truck?
Today parked across the street

54. Do you remember Ugly Kid Joe?
no?

55. Do you have a little black dress?
no...

3 comments:

  1. Awesome!! I enjoyed that quiz. Um ... no to drums. death to drums.

    I played in the band for 5 or 6 years in jr. high/high school, 2 in college, and marched in marching band. drums bring back bad memories. drummers were/are idiots ... but not as much bad memories as trombones I guess ... (my first two boyfriends both played it (and were best friends *snort*) ... although, funnily enough, so did my husband for a year! hahahaha)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I protest that drummers are idiots. I was a drummer and my brother was a drummer (who, incidentally now has a PHd) and I don't think we are all idiots...

    ReplyDelete
  3. okay... the ANGRY TICKLISH thing. that made me crack up. literally.

    ReplyDelete