Wednesday, November 1, 2006

I don't actually LIKE Normal that much

I hurt a ton. I fought with doctors, sided with a physical therapist. Talked to a crazy lady about her dry cleaner and the boobs of everyone she knows for WAY too long. So, yeah, it was a normal day.

Hee hee! Sigh.


Anyway, days are just... LONG... when your head always hurts. Not much HAPPENS, it's just long. Like if I were a sleeping sort of person I would be so excited to curl up in my bed and sleep and be comfortable and happy. Unfortunately, instead, I have NO hope of sleeping OR feeling comfortable. So, bleh.


But, THIS is awesome in about 19.4 ways....

5 comments:

  1. hee hee hee hee hee....

    man... you missed me and ehu talkin' about the anti-boy (that's his new nickname... youknowho...) anyway - pics in my blog!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hee hee...I loved just how many Captain Jack Sparrow's were wandering the halls the other day. Spectacular!

    ReplyDelete
  3. the BEST was the one that I saw in our art building he looked JUST LIKE Johnny Depp AS Captain Jack Sparrow.... and he just nodded and was like "hey" and I go "hey" back....

    no idea who it really was....

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yeah, I would be a little bit disturbed if one of the High Schoolers had managed to pull off a VERY convincing Jack Sparrow...I just don't think they should do that at that age...lol

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh my stars ... I love Veggie Tales (which is where that song is from -- although, done a bit differently) AND Captain Jack Sparrow. That *was* awesome. lol.

    ReplyDelete