Wednesday, November 8, 2006

However...


My feelings are tumbling around like things in a dryer. Goods and Bads all mixed together in my head and my heart.

Grandma, Francis Bills, My mom's mom, DID die last night. And so my mom's family is having fits over the funeral (which, NO, I do NOT want to sing at THANK YOU VERY MUCH, NO!) and who should say what and various unnecessary drama and hurt feelings and adults acting like spoiled children.

However, the weather today is beautiful and Fresno, my so-cute crush sent me a ridiculously cute picture of him in an old-timey night dress and cap for no real reason but it made me silly and girly and giddy.

However my appointment with the Orthowhatsit doctor was STUPID...

However my physical therapy was pretty good and I am making progress....

However I still have a headache....

However I have a good book...

5 comments:

  1. I'm sorry about your grandma. Death is always hard, even if it is a release. All that separation anxiety and such. (And I SO do not blame you for not wanting to sing.)

    Glad Fresno cheered you up :) and glad physical therapy went well.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ugh! I am so sorry for your loss and also sorry for the ensuing drama. My MIL's death has done nothing but cause more tension in an already dysfunctional family.
    (((hugs)))

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aww, Kipluck. I'm so sorry to hear about your loss. Big hugs to you.

    At the same time, love is SO good to have!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm sorry... I guess... I mean I offer my sympathies mostly... and I am sorry they are fighting, but I'm glad that grandma doesn't have to suffer anymore. how wonderful that must be for her right now! To not have her mind hindered by such an ugly mortal disease...

    and yay for fresno!

    ReplyDelete