Monday, November 20, 2006

this is going to be a long GIRLY week!



My computer hates me tonight. With no warning the screen went blank and GREEN! Twice now! WHAT THE?!

So I am not too fond of it, either! GRRRRRR! I wish I knew computers.
SIGH.

Anyway, I admit my mind is elsewhere anyway. (3 guesses where)
Due to some rescheduling Fresno is NOT coming to Thanksgiving... BUT he is coming the NEXT day and may stay Saturday too! So it's all good! (In fact got in a semi-argument with my mom about a HYPOTHETICAL relationship having an imaginary crisis which was both funny and irritating and we ended up being annoyed at each other yet laughing. But that is neither here nor there) ANYWAY, yeah, so he is coming to play Friday! And maybe staying Saturday! YAY! I am excited... AND NERVOUS.

3 comments:

  1. Woohoo! Fresno is coming! Yep, it is gonna be a long girly week. :) But he'll miss the drama or whatever your family has for Turkey Day (mine = drama), so it might be better this way anyway -- less pressure. hehehe. yay!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey, coming is coming, whatever day it is. :) I'm excited for you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. YAY! NOW WITH GARLIC BURGERS!!!!

    I hope he likes garlic.. and burgers.

    we are funny.

    ReplyDelete