Wednesday, November 29, 2006

I have a cold (and PSL?)


Today I want a maid. I am hurting today, sore muscles and the cold trying to assert itself to become the plague. But I need to work on the house. I mean there's the regular house cleaning stuff. And then there's the stuff I need to do to get rid of so much crap in my house, simplify my life, and generally, "Fly" with the best of 'em. The BIG stuff. And then there is all the stuff I usually do on weekends, the pet stuff... cleaning cages, cleaning aquariums, changing litter, laundering soft toys, disinfecting hard toys, washing dishes and water bottles...

did I do ANYTHING practical this weekend?


No, I sure didn't. Okay, I FED my babies. I bragged about them and showed off how CUTE they were. But today I also need to do all that other stuff. I was just a little busy and distracted this weekend. *blinks and whistles innocently*


Yeah, my brain has been
elsewhere... or elsewho. You know. *blush*

But guess what?! He is going to fly here for Spencer's mission Farewell in a few months! AND he is still talking about MOVING here eventually... crazy. Cuh-Ray-Zee! But CUTE.

10 comments:

  1. hehehe ... her all twitterpated.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The good news is that PSL totally doesn't clear up after you get married. It's a good sickness to have. :)

    I'm so happy to see that you and your new man hit it off so well! Hooray for new love!

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOL. took me a minute to figure out what PSL is. i'm slow sometimes.

    and yes, good sickness to have. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. whatever.... I hate to mention it, but I'm not sure you can really count that AS PSL... I mean.. seriously... you didn't even check out his butt ONCE... it's all about his face and eyes... and while I do love eyes... mmm.. and lips.. and that little soul patch he's got goin' on *ahem*

    ...point is, I've never really experienced PSL by looking at a guy's FACE... hee hee

    jk, you know I love you and will tease you FOREVER about that. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. wait, she didn't check out his butt??? Once??? hahaha ... i was on a blind date with my sister and her hubby when I met my husband and I still managed to check out his a$$. hehhee.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Okay, I just didn't think to LOOK!!! But he has really nice buff arms?

    ReplyDelete
  7. arms ... good to notice them, too. ;) hehehehe.

    ReplyDelete
  8. were they anything like the antiBoy's shirt sleeves? I need an excuse to stop by ONE of your houses atleast.... Stewie? anything I need to stop by for? hee hee

    ReplyDelete
  9. LOL, CC. um ... yeah, we need to hang out. But next time you're down here, you'll be with antiBoy, and Sugah Daddy will be at work that day ... you could come by around 4:30, 5:00 and uh we can ask them to move furniture around, just for fun. mwahahahaha.

    ReplyDelete
  10. haha.... we can't stay that long. we have to be back in ogden by 5.. I have class and he needs to work... *sigh* hee hee... maybe we'll stop by and I'll give you... I dunno. want a couple of my mugs for Christmas? hee hee.

    ReplyDelete