Tuesday, November 28, 2006

Lumbering Back on to the Wagon... Bleh...


I am just... beat. Physical therapy hurts. Working out a bunch AFTER Physical Therapy hurts. Started the Weight "Management" class at the same doctor I am doing at the PT and stuff at today, which was a little discouraging though I WAS trying to get more motivated and SORT of was. But yeah. I am going to attempt to MANAGE to LOSE my weight (because right now I know exactly where it is. It's right there. I am like pregnant. Except with no fun baby thing. Not that labor would be fun. But people like babies. Those are fun. But being SHAPED like I have one inside of me is not so much.

Anyway, yeah. I am so freaking tired. And sore. SO SORE. But I want to do better.

No. Correction. I NEED to do better. I NEED to be healthier. I need to get my blood glucose level under control. I need to not hurt so much while exercising to do so. I need to follow my meal plan. Me and Mom are doing it together. Trying to do the whole supportive thing. Because, like she said "I don't want you guys to have to plan a funeral for awhile." Ch'ya, me NEITHER. UGH. But SIGH... not so good at it. It hurts. And right now I am sick. Not with the headache still (THANK GOODNESS!!!!! HUZZAH! I *heart* Cortizone, apparently!) just an increasingly wicked cold and a bit of Cortizone-induced diabetes trauma. So that is annoying. However, I am taking Echinecha, Zinc, and vitamin C (and Mucinex) like it's going out of style. So I am hoping it won't last long. And as for the more serious stuff, well, we'll just have to see.

You Are The Cranberry Sauce

A little sweet, a little sour - you've got the flava!
Though, you do tend to squish in people's mouths...


I have another MRI on Thursday, this one of my neck. Blaaaaargh. I HATE MRIs. Sigh. Anyway, so there is my loverly health update. Other than that not much else happened today or yesterday except getting really really cute sweet emails that were mean but hilarious from Fresno. He is freaking hilarious and adorable simultaneously. 1st email after getting back? "I can't write because there is.... uhhhh... a hurricane in Fresno.... and uhhhh... I will write you when I am.... uhhhh... "safe".... uuuuuh, Rich."

I wrote him back that it is a good thin he is so much cuter than that joke or I would kick him head in.

But really, It cracked me up. Especially when it proceeded a letter filled with so many reasons that he liked me that my head was the size of a watermelon in pride. SIGH! I have often said never let a boy become your self-esteem. And I still maintain it. But good gordon they sure are an ego boost!!! *dances around all GIRLY!!!*


Your Five Factor Personality Profile

Extroversion:

You have medium extroversion.
You're not the life of the party, but you do show up for the party.
Sometimes you are full of energy and open to new social experiences.
But you also need to hibernate and enjoy your "down time."

Conscientiousness:

You have medium conscientiousness.
You're generally good at balancing work and play.
When you need to buckle down, you can usually get tasks done.
But you've been known to goof off when you know you can get away with it.

Agreeableness:

You have high agreeableness.
You are easy to get along with, and you value harmony highly.
Helpful and generous, you are willing to compromise with almost anyone.
You give people the benefit of the doubt and don't mind giving someone a second chance.

Neuroticism:

You have medium neuroticism.
You're generally cool and collected, but sometimes you do panic.
Little worries or problems can consume you, draining your energy.
Your life is pretty smooth, but there's a few emotional bumps you'd like to get rid of.

Openness to experience:

Your openness to new experiences is high.
In life, you tend to be an early adopter of all new things and ideas.
You'll try almost anything interesting, and you're constantly pushing your own limits.
A great connoisseir of art and beauty, you can find the positive side of almost anything.

1 comment:

  1. awwwwwww ... cute email from Fresno. Always helps.

    BTW, he's automatically cool 'cuz he has the same name as my little brother, who rocks the world. Well, the ESL teaching world in Japan at any rate ...

    ReplyDelete