Wednesday, November 15, 2006

Fresno in Utah

Because of family changes plans more than most people change underwear...

We will not be doing Disneyland:

*My stupid stupid stupid stupid stupid head hates me and I would likely be in terrible pain most of the drive and most of the rides.
*Rinny really needs to work mostly anyway.
*Spencer's papers are in and he may actually GET his mission call THAT WEEK and we don't really want to miss that if he does, apparently.

We WILL be having Thanksgiving dinner at our house:

*Megs and Jake will come!
*T-La, Les, and the cutest little boys IN THE WORLD will come!
*Other people will be invited too, but not sure if they will come, like Shy and her Girlfriend!
*AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAND... that's right, Fresno is coming to Thanksgiving Dinner at the Padres'. I really really hope it's cool!

I told him I was nervous, but then we decided that the tryptophan and the nutmeg oughta mellow us? hee hee hee hee hee! Okay, in general we just had a really silly giggly conversation like usual. Which we do a lot. Because really... ARRRRRGH... HE IS SO CUTE!!!!!

And he likes me! And I like him! And he keeps teasing me about it! SIGH!

I. am. so. smitten.

5 comments:

  1. Woohoo!!!!!!!! :) He is cute. That's a hilarious picture of him in a nightie ... ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. He's a cutie alright!

    Sorry to hear Disneyland is canceled. I was truly excited for you. But there's always next year!

    I'm excited to hear more about when Fresno comes to town!

    ReplyDelete
  3. hee hee hee....

    I'm so excited! And also giggly for you! even though I'm not anymore and am frustrated in general with guys..

    mostly because the Boy might really be failing out of school a 2nd time...

    I'm lame.

    take lots of pics of you two! it's going to be way better than disneyland anyway! ;)

    ReplyDelete