|Your Boss Isn't Psycho, but Your Boss Stinks|
Your boss is probably not mental. Still, your boss is not competent or professional.
You may want to transfer departments or get a new job, before your boss sucks out your soul.
But they are wrong. Rinny IS Psycho. They just don't have bubble choices crazy enough. OBSERVE...
- True or false? Your boss expects you to work, no matter what, even if your mother died.
- That's somewhat true, though you'd probably get a pass for a family death
- Pretty much
- Actually, you're boss is fairly understanding when you have to miss work. [Especially considering it would be her mom, too!]
- Your boss finds a way to blame you or your co-workers
- Your boss accepts full responsibility for his mistake
- Your boss glosses over it
- and She cries for hours.
- Would join in with a few jokes as well
- Would tell you not to be so sensitive
- Would write the co-worker up
- would scream and run away plugging her ears and praying... but never reprimand anyone unless it was me.
- Your boss pretty much ignores the issue
- Your boss is surprised and wonders if it's really been that long
- Your boss takes it under consideration - and then either gives you a raise... or gives you a good reason why you're not getting one [ie: working for a "Not-for-Profit institute" sucks sometimes and then takes me to lunch or something.]
- You get a bit of feedback, but your boss is pretty vague
- You know what you're doing right... and what you're doing wrong
- Your boss scolds you, but you aren't exactly sure what you're doing wrong
- If I am ME, we chat. If I am Rerun or one of the other morons, she sulks and never says anything because she doesn't want any of her employees not to like her.
- Your boss is drunk and out of control
- Your boss doesn't even show up
- Your boss makes an appearance and acts professional
- Your boss is still hanging streamers and baking cookies till even after the party, and probably also making a take home craft.
- Not really, but you have felt like your job was in jeopardy
- No, never
- Rinny says "your fired." ANYTIME she is annoyed to anyone as a joke. I think if she EVER tried to fire anyone (not likely) they would never believe her.
instead, she's got 5 extra goldfish, a box of toilet paper rolls, and a fear of medication. Go figure.
I love my little sister. I think this season of Day Camps may just do her in. :O(