Saturday, June 23, 2007

"That is not a photo. That is a sharpie marker drawing on a piece of photo paper... that IS a very good likeness, though."

Dang but it is hot. I am still not convinced my swamp cooler really works... not just because Padre is my Landie and is the one that fixed it, either. It just DOES not seem to be doing the trick. I am melting!

Today was bad at work. I need to remember I do NOT want to do birthday parties! UGH. SUCKY SUCKY day, work-wise.

I am still up and down with the relationship thing.

Fresno and I are... iffily... dating again. I don't know how this is going to go. On the one hand that whole thing forced me to think hard about things... on the other it made me discuss my, umm, SEX DRIVE with FRESNO (TALK ABOUT EMBARRASSING!) and then with my MOM (HOLY HELL.) and probably later with my DOCTORS.

Because, okay, here is the thing. I suppose there IS more to it than just "not having practice" like I thought... after talking. And that kind of weirds me out. A LOT.

But... I don't know.

Part of me doesn't care because, for the moment anyway, I have Fresno BACK. And I so like that boy! I do not want to lose him... I don't know if I am delaying the inevitable... but for now... SIGH. Confused, mixed up, happy, scared... BLERGH.

NOW IT'S SUNDAY...

On a completely frivolous note I have watched 2 movies this weekend, and, shockingly both TOTALLY entertained me!


First of all I FINALLY saw X-Men - The Last Stand! Took me long enough, I know! But I liked it. I expected to... I liked the other 2, after all. But still Yay! I am a nerd and it was good comic bookness!

But the other I saw I sure didn't know if it would suck. It was the Mockumentary about Mormon movies, The Work & the Story which *I* thought was pretty hilarious. But, apparently I may be in the minority. It cracked me up... especially the nod to the Coen brothers at the end. Hee hee hee!

Anyway, now I gotta get to church.

1 comment:

  1. I'm glad you liked X-Men. And that both movies were good for you. And that you are with Fresno again...as it were.

    ReplyDelete