Saturday, May 19, 2007

Steph Infection?

I got in the car and honestly didn't even feel nauseous, but right as I was pulling up to Thanksgiving Point I went to swallow my meds and that was the straw that broke the camel's gag reflex and for no reason I just vomited all over inside my car. We are talking projectile all over the dash with no warning, like one of those scary demon babies. SO GROSS. So... ummm... apparently I am ill? Anyway, NOW I feel like crap. I called Rinny from the parking lot and am, at present, waiting for my clothes to wash at the Padres'. BLEH. VERY bad. So, ummm... survey?

1. Do you still talk to the person you LAST kissed?
Heck yes. (Because it's Fresno, after all.)

2. Have you ever seen your best friend cry?
Yes.

4. What is the last thing you ate?
Water. Tums.

5. Did you get any compliments today?

Well, I read an email that said I was awesome and adorable (See question #1) but none in person today.

6. Have you ever gone to court?
Yes, but just as a *witness* because my Jeep and identity got stolen.

7. Are you friends with your neighbors?
Some of them. I like The Nerds. They are a cool couple that fence and quote Monty Python and stuff. But the rest are basically elderly ladies who think The Roomie and I are either witches or lesbians. But even they are entertaining.

8. What languages does your mom speak?
Just English and Guilt.

9. Where have you lived throughout your life?



create your own personalized map of the USA
or check out ourCalifornia travel guide


10. What's the last piercings you got?
My... ummm... gall... bladder.

Yeah, okay, I have no REAL piercings, but I poke myself a lot with a stupid insulin pen?

11. When was the last time you drove more than 15 minutes?
Work this morning. Then right back again. What a waste of very expensive gas. SIGH.

13. Have you ever thrown up/passed out from drinking?
Nope.

14. Do you still have feelings for your ex?
Loathing is a feeling, isn't it? (Just kidding, "Ex" is a little hard to define anyway.)

15. Have you ever toilet papered someones house?
Yes, but I *also* helped clean it up later.

16. Have you ever had a crush on your sister's/brother's friend?

My sybs have HORRIBLE taste in friends. So, no definitely not.

17. Have you ever gone to a beach?
Well, YEAH. I *heart* the beach!

18. Have you ever had a stalker?
Well, I had this guy tell me that I was not listening to the SPIRIT if I didn't get rid of my gliders, quit my job at MyFamily.com and move to Ogden to date him. Then he wouldn't stop writing or calling. So, maybe not, like, dangerous stalker, but highly ANNOYING stalker.

19. Do you remember your music teacher's names?
I really really suck at names. If I heard the names I'd recognize them. I never took a lot of music. There was some intro to music with some man teacher I had a crush on in 7th grade, some poor lady choir teacher who ended up having a nervous breakdown when I was in 9th(?), and then nothing until Music for Elementary School Teachers in college with that professor who wrote the text book and therefore thought she was god's gift to education.

20. How good is your eyesight?
BAD. 20/400 in one eye, a little worse in the other
(astigmatism). Legally blind.

21. Have you ever gone to a party?
Is it just me? That really seems incomplete. I mean, umm, YES, obviously I have BEEN TO A PARTY. Shouldn't this be like
"Have you ever gone to a party on a cruise ship?" or "Have you ever gone to a party you weren't invited to?"

"My name is Trevor. I am a vampire and"

22. Would you ever swim with the sharks?
Yes! You know, properly protected and such. But I really REALLY want to swim with dolphins. "Glovey!"

23. What would you say if I told you I was in love with your brother?
I would say "figures." and hope you were 1. cool enough and 2. close to his age.


24. Have you ever been out of your country?
Just Mexico. And Texas sometimes felt like it. But SOMEDAY, dang it all, I WILL!!!

25. Have you seen your best friend naked?
My Meggers and I are cousins and grew up like sisters, including *blush* baths. So in her case, yeah.

26. What's the best wedding you've been to?
I dunno. I loved Megan's wedding to St. Jake because I can't imagine her marrying a more awesome guy. OH NO, okay the BEST was still Parker's because we are in the TEMPLE and it was STILL so very very HIM he was ARGUING with the sealer. "when you look into the mirrors, what do you see?" "Millions and millions... OF CHANDELIERS." And also it was amusing to see to what depths Parker's mom, MommyDearest hatred reached for me. Awww... FRINGE!

27. Would your parents be mad if you got suspended for fighting?
HA! Yes. Unless I really did have justification, I think they might understand. They have seen my side (well, MOM has, anyway) before on that (I DID get sent to the principal's office for it a couple times, but never really suspended, by the way)

28. Where are your siblings right now?
My sister is at Thanksgiving Point (where I should be) teaching a Boy Scout class on Citizenship in the World. My brother is in Cuneo, Italy teaching the *Gospel* TO the World.

29. What's the last dream you can remember?
Last night's was yucky, weird, and STUPID and involved my friend Gilch turning anti-Mormon and selling church materials he had marked with arguments on eBay and Mali randomly trashing the Roomie's garden and BoyKid was in Mexico getting an operation? It is sort of funny and silly now, but this morning it just felt... ugh.

30. Who was the last person that called you?
Mom. Texted-wise was CC.


31. What time did you wake up this morning?
7:30 am *dies*

32. What are you doing this weekend?
Apparently throwing up. :O( HOPEFULLY, *also* talking to Fresno...
going through some boxes (keep/FreeCycle/eBay)...
taking a nice girly bath...
AND watching the (recorded) season finale of The Office and *SNIFF* the SERIES finale of Gilmore Girls.


33. What does the 4th text message on your phone say and who?
4th from top or 4th from bottom?
From the bottom it is "Can we have it next week? Sorry my life has been crazy lately :) " - Sally, RS chick in charge of a meeting we were supposed to have about Compassionate service. From the top it is "Yeah but [TheBoy] got sick after I saw HIM. Wacky." - CC, who apparently *carries* deadly diseases but does not CATCH them.

34. When was the last time you were really sick and where?

3 freaking hours ago in my Jeep. :OP

35. Who's the last celebrity you touched?
I don't know if they are really CELEBRITIES. I shake hands with a lot of people in plays.

36. What's in your back pocket?
Probably lint?

37. Do you wear colored contacts?
I don't even wear clear ones!

38. What were you doing at 4am this morning?
trying to sleep so I could wake up.

39. What do you usually do first in the morning?
look at the clock and panic.

40. What are you going to do after this?
Sort some boxes while I am at the Padres, but at least I may watch some recorded Offices and Gilmore Girls(es?)... while doing so.

No comments:

Post a Comment