Tuesday, May 29, 2007

22 Mushy Things (besides oatmeal and playdough...)


1) Single, Taken, or Flirty?
Yes to all 3, the 2nd mostly, the 1st next, and the 3rd when I am hyper.

2) Are you happy with where you are?
Sometimes I am and sometimes, I'm not

3) When you meet the right person, do you fall fast?
Nope.

4) Have you ever had your heart broken?
yes

6) Would you ever take someone back if they cheated on you?
I doubt it, but I don't know because I am not in that place in my life (thank GOODNESS) and HOME I never will be.

7) Have you talked about marriage with another person?
Yes, though I try to keep it hypothetical

8) Do you want children?
eventually

9)how many?
somewhere between 3 and 15? I am not sure on the details.

10) Would you consider adoption?
DEFINITELY.

11) If someone liked you right now how would you want them to tell you?
They do... and he tells... and it makes me nervous... but I am working on getting over that because I like HIM too.

13) Do you want someone you cant have?
No.

14) Do you believe love at first sight exists?
Yes, but USUALLY not and either way it has to be followed up with effort.

15) Do you believe in celebrating anniversaries?
Sure! I am all for celebrating ANYTHING!

16) Do you believe that you can change for someone?
In SOME ways, I think you DO change... but never in ways you or they plan on so nothing you should/could COUNT on.

17) If you could get married anywhere, money's not an object where would you?
if money was no object and could therefore fly out all my friends and family then the Hawai'i temple with an awesome beach party.

19) Have you ever wished you could have someone but you couldn't?
Ever? Sure. I'm a girl.

20) Have you ever broken a heart before?
I am not SURE, but I may have. *guilt*

21) Would you ever fight somebody over your boyfriend/girlfriend?
if I needed to, probably? Not, like, "don't you make eyes at MY man" type fight but like if he was tied up by robbers and for some reason I felt like I could take the robber, sure I would fight them to save him!

22) What would you say about your ex?
Hmmm... depends on who is technically my EX. TexasBoy? He used to be nice. He used to be funny. He became a big fat jerk and a half and got married without telling me.

No comments:

Post a Comment