Sunday, July 22, 2007

I'm still a PotterHead

Today has not been a great Sabbath. Last night I didn't sleep much, and not just for the sake of reading... I felt sick, like WAY sick. I was thinking it was blood sugar (those evil cheese rolls and such), but I just felt worse and worse. I was intending to even go to all THREE meetings for a change! But I was in sacrament meeting when I had to bolt and run outside (closer than the restroom) to throw up. Feeling like crap all day, I am totally sick. Luckily, I don't have to be to work tomorrow till later than afternoon to get ready for 3 Cheers for the Pioneers family night at the farm.

Hopefully I am better by then because right now I am just dragging... dripping in sweat... and reminding myself hourly how much I need to clean my toilet. BLEH.

The only fun thing today has been I finished Harry Potter and it was good! I won't ruin anything for those of you who haven't read it yet, but I will say that parts of it I cried, that there is QUITE the body count in this one, and that I had guessed right on quite a few things... but not everything... so it was a good combination.

I *highly* recommend it. If, you know, you LIKE Harry Potter, it won't be a let-down, in my opinion.

In other news, I am worried about Fresno. He's not doing so well. He is having a really hard time with the job thing. And he is really hard to get on the phone. It's like he's... me. Which is scary.

No comments:

Post a Comment