Monday, September 18, 2006

Might as Well


A few random thoughts...

My brain is jumbled today, so that works. (the following is NOT in order)

1.) I went to FHE! Can you believe it? I pretended to be social and brave and happy and actually went to Family Home Evening with my roomie and our church "family." It was fun. We had a lesson about looking for the positive or something and then had an egg drop. You know those contests you have in Junior High science class where you have to protect an egg by building some thingy and dropping it off the roof? Yeah. We named our egg George and we did, in fact, succeed. Yay! We won a candy bar.



B.) I think I broke my pinky toe. How can such a teensy tiny digit hurt EVERYTHING so very much?! It's crazy! When I went to the pool I thought I was going to cry just barely kicking, the water pushing against my toe.

3.) I chatted with Megs. I cried a ton. Selfishly, this time. Usually I worry about her more than me. Right now I think she may be more stable than I am.

Scary.

D.) Ate cookies at FHE. Blood Sugar is THROUGH THE ROOF. Crap.

5.)

Razors pain you;
Rivers are damp;
Acids stain you;
And drugs cause cramp.
Guns aren't lawful;
Nooses give;
Gas smells awful;
You might as well live.


("Resume" - Dorothy Parker)


Purple.) Arrrgh! Happy Talk Like a Pirate Day EVE!

29.) I have very very kind friends.

No comments:

Post a Comment