Thursday, September 20, 2007

Grandma, are you haunting Aunt Margaret?

Today I spent a large amount of time tying yarn necklaces. BORING. But the TRAFFIC, both to and from, was so AWFUL I spent two 15 minute commutes with 2 1/2 hours on the road! ARRRGH! Yeah, it was TERRIBLE.

So, my Great Aunt Margaret just won a HUGE contest, you may have even heard it on the news (because *I* just saw it on the news the other night). It was a Delta thing called the SiteSeer Challenge where they filmed their vacations and now they get to travel even MORE. I don't know if anyone has been following it. I was oblivious, but my mom has been voting like crazy of course. My mom was excited but told me she feels a little bad because "Oh, Grandma would be so mad."

"That they won?!"

It seems Grandma was always really ticked at her sister and brother-in-law because "they don't need to be traipsing all over the world like that!" although I am pretty sure that is the sister she went to Egypt with. But she always thought Margaret was really frivolous for traveling like that.

And now, well, they WON for doing so, and they are going to do it even more with the miles they won! HA! Neener neener.

Not that Grandma cares now, I mean they are probably pretty busy in Heaven doing... heaven... stuff.

I dunno. It IS Grandma. Maybe she IS still ticked. And HAUNTING the Waterfalls. I wouldn't put it past her.

No comments:

Post a Comment