Thursday, August 2, 2007

when to stop blogging

Sometimes spam is really amusing. Usually it's just the big detailed phishermen that crack me up, but this one seemed pretty prime for Spamusement or something. It was short and meaningless and just sort of made me giggle because I tried to get purpose out of it, like a fortune cookie.

from Briana Ventura <9931@t-online.de>










date
Aug 2, 2007 7:22 AM

subject
when to stop blogging

Body:

same problems.

Good evening. How are you? Email me at odg@linkmailmessage.info only. I am female. You will see some of my private pics.
in preschool which details the have shown that that I have been


My favorite parts I bolded. Other than that, not much to write about, like the title said. I am not doing very well, so forgive me if I don't say much right now. I just don't feel like writing anything of consequence.

No comments:

Post a Comment