Wednesday, August 1, 2007

Quizzie Stolen from Stewie!

FIVE THINGS I WAS DOING TEN YEARS AGO
1) Going on my first date ever
2) Graduating High School (in fact my reunion is Saturday. I don't think I am going to go though. I am feeling too broke and broken hearted right now.)
3) Playing with my dog, Cassie (I miss her)
4) Working for my dad as his secretary at his Property Management business
5) Writing more poetry, drawing more, etc.

FAVORITE SNACK FOOD
1) Popcorn
2) Fiber One Chocolate & Oats bars
3) various Breads (sigh. DEATH.)
4) Tropicana Sugar Free Lemonade
5) Brazilian Cheese Rolls... MMMMMM....

FIVE SONGS I KNOW ALL THE LYRICS TO
1) Maxwell's Silver Hammer - The Beatles
2) She Will Be Loved - Maroon 5
3) If I Had a Million Dollars - Barenaked Ladies
4) I Will Follow You into the Dark - Death Cab for Cutie
5) I Need Thee Every Hour - some... Hymn... writer

FIVE THINGS I WOULD DO IF I WERE A MILLIONAIRE
1) Buy a bigger house with a yard <--- DITTO 2) Pay for EVERYTHING myself. Even meds. 3) Give some to Amy and Dave
4) Get a Kinkajou... and a hedgehog... and set up a rescue for all kinds of animals.
5) Have a lot of awesome T-Shirts. I *heart* Threadless... and I like Busted, too.

FIVE BAD HABITS
1) Negative self-talk
2) Staying up later than I should
3) Spending money I really don't have
4) Sitting in a bad position so I am sore later
5) Not putting away laundry after it's washed and dried <---DITTO

FIVE THINGS I LIKE TO DO

A) Read!!!
B) Play with my crazy suggies
C) Draw
D) Swim
E) playing card or board games with my friends

FIVE THINGS I WILL NEVER WEAR AGAIN
1) A size 10 <--- ditto
2) High-Heels (twice was enough)
3) Ummm... footsie pajamas?
4) full length nylons, if I can help it.
5) dollar store scented lotion... I was allergic.

No comments:

Post a Comment