Saturday, December 2, 2006

Holiday Quiz

I have been annoyed to death by Christmas this year, the Christmas music on all those stations starting at Halloween, but that is OVER, kids, because IT IS DECEMBER. And Now I am HAPPY to celebrate and no more Bah-Humbugging! Though I will still be grumbling about the fact that it is COLD TODAY!!!! BRRRRR!!!!

Magical Trevor sent me this Holiday Quiz:


*1. Egg Nog or Hot Chocolate?
Usually Hot Chocolate. I LOVE Hot Chocolate. But a sip of egg nog is yummy too.
*2. Does Santa wrap presents or just sit them under the tree?
Wraps them in a different pattern for each person so you know who's is who's with out name tags!
*3. Colored lights on tree/house or white?
the tree is all colors, the house is white dripped down into ice cicles long before they MADE them that way.
*4. Do you hang mistletoe?
Sometimes, yes. Not that it has ever actually been USED.
*5. When do you put your decorations up?
First week of December. <--- DITTO
*6. What is your favorite holiday dish (excluding dessert)
German Pancake for Christmas breakfast!
*7. Favorite holiday memory as a child?
When I had a cat, Cuddles, who after sniffing the gifts CLIMBED UP THE CHIMNEY. Took that as pretty irrefutable proof of Santa.
*8. When and how did you learn the truth about Santa?
I never asked because why spoil things. I BELIEVE IN SANTA, DAMN IT, DON'T TELL ME DIFFERENT!!!!!
**9. Do you open a gift on Christmas Eve?
One, from a friend, usually, or another the parents pick which.
*10. How do you decorate your Christmas Tree?
really random, but everything as a memory. They don't MATCH... but I love it.
**11. Snow! Love it or Dread it?
Both. I love the way it looks. I love snowball fights and snowmen and sledding... but driving and cold... bleh...
*12. Can you ice skate?
Not WELL.
*13. Do you remember your favorite gift as a child?
I remember when I got my stuffed dog, Max. I still have him on my bed.
**14. What's the most important thing about the Holidays for you?
Being with family and friends <---DITTO!
*15. What is your favorite holiday dessert?
Brittle and FUDGE... any type of candy that T-La makes, really
*16. What is your favorite holiday tradition?
spending either Christmas Eve or Day with Megs and T-La's fams!
**17. What tops your tree?
a porcelain angel
*18. Which do you prefer giving or Receiving?
Giving!!!!!
*19. What is your favorite Christmas Song?
What Child is This?
*20. Candy Canes! Yuck or Yum?
Yum! Especially used to stir Hot Chocolate

No comments:

Post a Comment