Monday, October 30, 2006

"I'm Sad that I'm Flying."




Monster House is weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeird. Good and funny and interesting but really strange. Rinny's NOT a fan. I liked it though.

Tonight I carved pumpkins with my sister. Mine was white (honestly, all white, naturally! Rinny works at TGP and brought us an assortment of colors and shapes. Weird.) and so I carved it like Strong Sad's head. Hee hee!

I didn't go to church today... not even though I did wake up in time. My head was just too bad. I felt extra guilty after though. When I last spoke with the Bishopric I said I would accept a calling in the church, even though I couldn't come even all the time. Compassionate Service. I
don't even know what I do. But I was sustained in sacrament meeting today, and I wasn't even there. SIGH. But I have physical therapy tomorrow... and that is what the Neurologist feels will make the most difference. I want to do this RIGHT.

Depression is not going so great either, but I am not going to deal with the medication side of it until I get THIS stuff... all this crap that can cause very SITUATIONAL Depression... figured out. I mean really, I need to make life happy before I can expect my brain to ACCEPT happy, you know? Trying to figure this all out right.

Speaking of, I really should take my load of pills now and try to sleep.

1 comment:

  1. I wanna see the pumpkin! we're carving pumpkins tomorrow night for AIGA!

    ReplyDelete