Monday, October 16, 2006

Mun-dee

You Are a Visionary Soul

You are a curious person, always in a state of awareness.
Connected to all things spiritual, you are very connected to your soul.
You are wise and bright: able to reason and be reasonable.
Occasionally, you get quite depressed and have dark feelings.

You have great vision and can be very insightful.
In fact, you are often profound in a way that surprises yourself.
Visionary souls like you can be the best type of friend.
You are intuitive, understanding, sympathetic, and a good healer.

Souls you are most compatible with: Old Soul and Peacemaker Soul
What Kind of Soul Are You?


Monday... sigh. Yeah. Monday. But I DID stuff! True, I still hurt a lot, nor did I drive... but I LEFT the house and that is a triumph of late. My mom drove my drugged up self to the pet store for a filter for the turtle and some fruit for the gliders and then to the pool again. It was really really a bad headache day. But it was good for my legs, and they needed help, too. After all, moving is good.

Actually, here is the GOOD part of my health... I am down to 216.2!!! For me that is a big loss. So I am proud of me. However, considering that a significant part of that is illness loss, that may not stick. But STILL... I gotta celebrate what I can... joys are few and far between right now, you know?

Wednesday afternoon is the appointment for all my Heart tests. I don't expect much from them. That night I sleep at the sleep clinic. Bleh. Wednesday is just going to be a syringe and electrode party extravaganza. BLARGH.

I found this quiz's questions HILARIOUS... considering my current issues... hee hee hee hee...
You Are 68% Hypochondriac

You are a pretty serious hypochondriac, and you probably don't know it.
A lot of those aches and pains you are feeling are all in your head!




No comments:

Post a Comment