Thursday, November 22, 2007

Things I Am Grateful For...


50 Thanks for this special Thursday!

1. My Mom

2. cold packs

3. bathtubs deep enough to cover your whole self and a tall cup of ice water to drink


4. uncooked tortillas


5. Father's priesthood blessings


6. swimming


7. Heroes... yes, the TV show


8. Fat-Free Brownies


9. warm, fluffy bathrobes


10. meds that WORK


11. working for my sister so I'm not fired yet


12. SoftLips


13. Supportive friends, online and RL, too


14. Gaia


15. Insurance when it actually covers something


16. Cousins!


17. Cynthia getting to twirl her baton in the Macy's Thanksgiving Day Parade


18. VCRs so I don't actually have to wake up and WATCH the Macy's Thanksgiving Day Parade on the off chance we can see Leslie when the American Fork band goes by twirling her flag

19. heating pads

20. nice nurses who are REALLY good at finding veins


21. Paul the Apostle


22. Non-LDS friends who stand up for the LDS church when they hear lies about it


23. Hilarious letters from BoyKid


24. cute boys that are marginally distracting


25. our cherry tomatoes still popping out red all over despite the rather frigid weather


26. FINISHED laundry


27. good, comfortable chairs


28. Bishops and counselors who listen


29. hot, comforting, egg-drop soup with cabbage


30. pumpkin seeds


31. sugar gliders that forgive me even when I don't play as often as I should, and still let me cuddle their soft fur


32. Shasta that welcomes me home, waging and barking


33. Perry Mason, when I can still find it


34. pumpkin, the wonder food for ALL living things!


35. Bratanik, the Tortoise, getting healthier and more adjusted to his new situation


36. good sugar-free gum


37. General Conference talks


38. pancakes


39. cell phones that carry a charge longer than a day


40. my Wonder Woman journal


41. safe little heaters in my house


42. non-idiot doctors


43. parties with LinkUp friends


44. fascinating photography and art


45. Missions and missionaries who know why they are REALLY out there


46.Hope, when it's there.


47. the END of day light savings time


48. the Russian Tortoise group on Yahoo


49. good dreams


50. You.

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for the idea.

    7.I LOVE HEROES... not so much the part of always being left with a cliff hanger. But I'm a huge fan of Peter (oh Jess!) and Wes---They're so cute!!

    14. Gaia? What is that? as in the paintings?

    ReplyDelete