Monday, October 1, 2007

phoney smiles

Finally got a new cell phone today. Still with Cricket (and my same number) and still the 2nd cheapest one they had but able to hold a charge for over an hour! GEEZ. And it is a LOT better than my piece of crap used one I had so therefore I am very happy with it. It isn't bad. It's this one! It is not, particularly cute or cool. It is, however FUNCTIONAL which is a big step up and with the recent problems, and this being the 3rd and final time to deal with THIS crap well I am just happy to have some resolution, you know?

Anyway, I am pretty dead, so I will write more tomorrow. Feeling a little too much like crap to continue at present.

Okay, so it's Tuesday. but I lost my steam anyway.

tomorrow is doctors.

depression sucks... even though the doctors tomorrow are my foot and head,

No comments:

Post a Comment