Monday, February 4, 2008

Oh, and p.s. my crutches just broke coming in the room

At the parents again.

No dripping ceilings this time.

funny pictures
moar funny pictures

I slipped on the ice going out to the car for some Carefresh for the gerbil and may have broken my foot but hopefully just sprained it. Waiting on the X-Ray, but I can put NO weight on it at ALL so I am in the Padre's basement hobbling on crutches and an office chair cum wheelchair.

As my Mom said, "[Kipluck], if you didn't have bad luck, you'd have no luck at all."

Dad and I are fighting already.

I am hurting like hell.

And I am watching a lot of Law and Order, trying not to cry all the time.

funny pictures
moar funny pictures

2 comments:

  1. oh geeze ... i'm sorry you're having such problems ... and trust me, i hear the fighting with the padre thing. if i had to be at my folks' house for any length of time, i'd be fighting with my dad too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so sorry girl. You need a vacation!

    ReplyDelete