Sunday, January 9, 2011

For Narnia!

I love Narnia.  I love the books. I love the movies. I love the lessons. I love the story. SIGH.  I am watching Prince Caspian on TV and just sighing like a dork, even though it's not my favorite of the series. For Narnia!

I am also watching Clementine hunt crickets in her tank.  She's so cool.

Tomorrow I am going down to my old school (the now titled UVU) to get my transcripts.  I need them for my meeting with the counselor at Broadview.  First baby steps toward getting my Vet Tech degree.  Now if only I can manage to not be groaning and clutching my stomach during the interview.  This is really getting annoying.  I hate hurting all the time!  I go to the hospital for an endoscopy on Wednesday.  Maybe they can give me some answers.

I just want to get past this. Past the stomachaches and headaches and diabetes and get on with my life.  I feel so stuck.

  Thank goodness for my pets, seriously.  Thry are a great distraction.  Like right now Baby Fable is running around like she is insane.  Circuit Training Rodent, You can't help but smile when you see that.

1 comment:

  1. Elder Christofferson's CES fireside talk last night made me think of you. Check it out if you have the opportunity.

    ReplyDelete