Wednesday, February 3, 2010

BoyKid the Murse?

Little bro,. BoyKid is in the other room talking to Padre who is once again pressuring him into Nursing. I just don't think he should. I don't see him being a nurse. I mean he is NICE. super nice... but so scatterbrained. I would be scared if he were MY nurse.  Maybe more of a pat old people's hands type.  I don't know.  He is SUPER smart... just... yeah. Who knows.

 Sister, Rinny's birthday is coming up and we are going to see a show.  We Just saw Urinetown at UVU. OH MY GOSH. HILARIOUS.  Like probably one of the best productions of oine of the best shows ever. Laughed a freaking ton.  I loved it.  Anyway, we will go see something because, well, Rinny is Drama Girl and we are a Drama Fam.

I can't believe how OLD we all are.

I am almost 31. THIRTY ONE.

No comments:

Post a Comment