Monday, February 15, 2010

Movies, Westminster, and My Back Attack

So, I saw 4 movies this holiday weekend. Well, part of 1 of them.  Good Night, and Good Luck I turned off because it was SOOOOOOOOOO BORING.


The Jane Austen Book Club - NOT what I expected. For some reason I expected it to be funny.  Or reflect more Austen.  It wasn't.  It was mildly depressing, but mostly just sort of dumb and, again boring.

Sherlock Holmes - LOVED it. Action, fun, mystery. Lots of humor, even a little steampunk mixed in!

Angus, Thongs, and Perfect Snogging - being a huge fan of the books I could see it going either way, but no, it was cute and fun!

So those are my thoughts.  In case you were wondering, this is such a movie weekend because I hurt my back really bad doing sit-ups in the pool.  It is just killing me.  I am now sitting against an ice pack, taking muscle relaxers, and watching a DOG SHOW. hee hee hee.  Dog show people are funny.  *sigh*  I want a dog. :(

2 comments:

  1. I want a dog too, so very badly. I loved the dog show tonight (I also watched it). I love my cats but there is something about having a dog!

    Jake says the house is to full already for another animal ... plus Sandy city has stupid rules about 2 dogs per household. Stupid stupid rules!

    ReplyDelete