Wednesday, September 10, 2008

just a meme of the dayday

Stewie sent this and so I decided to go viral and post it instead.

1. What is your occupation right now? Thanksgiving Point Education Assistant (Random Class (ie: "Pony Power") Teacher, Tractor Driver, Recovering Goat Mama, Martha Stewart's "People" and Field Trip Giver... I LOVE MY JOB!!!)
2. What color are your socks right now? I don't like socks
3. What are you listening to right now? That movie where Matthew McConaughey is a lawyer for a black man who killed the guys who raped his 10 year old daughter. One of those really good but SAD so hard to LIKE movies. Oh. A Time to Kill.
4. What was the last thing that you ate? Pumpkin Seeds. My Addiction.
5. Can you drive a stick shift? I can on the tractor and the Coachman... you know, I haven't yet tried out these new skills on a real car. Hmm...
6. Last person you spoke to on the phone? The psych running a chronic pain support group to invite me to join.
7. Do you like the person who sent this to you? YES!
8. How old are you today? I am 29 years old or 10747 days old or 257949 hours old or 15476961 minutes old.
9. What is your favorite sport to watch on TV? Ummm... Quidditch.
10. What is your favorite drink? Currently I am all about the Black Cherry Fresca
11. Have you ever dyed your hair? yes, and should again, I think.
12. Favorite food? Probably Brazilian Cheese Rolls... or Pop Corn
13. What is the last movie you watched? Saved!
14. Favorite day of the year? I love all holidays. But probably Christmas.
15. How do you vent anger? Cry and play angry music really loud in the car.
16. What was your favorite toy as a child? Either my white Popple or my stuffed dog Max. But I am a HUGE toy fan and the 80s had good ones.
17. What is your favorite season(s)? Fall.
18. Cherries or Blueberries? Love 'em both, but fresh and real
19. Do you want your friends to e-mail you back? if they want
20. Who is the most likely to respond? Mali
21. Who is least likely to respond? Someone without an email address
22. Living arrangements? I am living between my condo with a roommate and her dogs and birds and my turtles and gerbil and my little room in my parent's basement with my parents and my gliders and a jar of triops. More at the padres' than my own house. It is not... ideal. It is really really frustrating. But it is what life is right now.
23. When was the last time you cried? I had apointments with my Psychiatrist, physical therapist, and an MRI all TODAY. What do YOU think?!
24. What is on the floor of your closet? boxes, bins, shelves, shoes.
25. Who is the friend you have had the longest that you are sending to? Megan
26. What did you do last night? Went to my first Spanish class
27. What are you most afraid of? hurting forever... staying the same...
28. Plain, cheese, or spicy hamburgers? Garlic guacamole, thanks, <-----Mmmm... SOUNDS GOOD TO ME! Except I would add cheese. Anything to make it less hamburgery!
29. Favorite dog breed(s)? SO MANY. I love Great Pyrenees, Burmese Mountain Dogs, Irish Wolfhounds, Rottweilers, Newfoundlands for big dogs... little dogs I like Shelties, Jack Russel, most Spaniels, Yorkies, Beagles, Poodles...
30. Favorite day of the week? Depends. :O)
31. How many states have you lived in? 6... Illinois, New Mexico, Arizona, Utah, Texas, Hawai'i, 2 more if you count places I only lived for the summer or California, Idaho.
32. Diamonds or pearls? Pearls
33. What is your favorite flower? Daisy or Plumeria.

1 comment: