Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Not so happy Valentine's.

Padre said for Valentine's Day he was going to take us to a SURPRISE PERFORMANCE on Friday.  So my brain went February + Utah = OHMYGOSHOHMYGOSHBRIANREGAN!!!!!

Yeah, so I have been super excited for Friday and looking forward to it majorly.  So finally I came out and asked "Mom, do you know? IS it Brian Regan?"
"What? NO. Oh I WISH."

Guys it's the SYMPHONY.  No offense to my more cultured friends but when you are all excited for Brian Regan? BIG let down.

For actual Valentine's day, well, I still like Ola. Who is still a gazillion miles away.  So, yeah, I had a turkey pot pie and watched Ramona and Beezus with my mom. It was a cute show. 

As for today? Meh.  Like most days lately I spent a lot of it sleeping.  TOO MUCH of it sleeping.  Not good. Yeah.  I hate Depression and all that goes with it.

1 comment:

  1. HAHAHAHA...

    dude, that sucks. but try to get 10 at the Symphony Stare.

    ReplyDelete