Wednesday, February 9, 2011

I got class and crabs.... hmmm...

Today was a better day, though my head hurt pretty bad.  I still cried about losing my condo, but not for as long.  I went to school today for a short class on taking online classes.  It was silly... I know how to use Blackboard, so it was pretty pointless, but it was good to get out of the house and DO something.  Granted, my head was killing me, but I did it.

I also took care of my animals.  I haven't been able to fix Clementine's eye yet, but I am still trying.  At least she is well adapted.  She is stalking a little hissing roach right now... though she occasionally looks over at Baby Fable like she might want to eat HER.  At least that's more realistic than JACK who still thinks he can and should eat ME.  He stalks whoever walks in front of his tank.  Psycho!  I cleaned his tank really well because he, like all leopard geckos is really good at being naturally potty trained, but I haven't cleaning stuff up for awhile.

The new hermit crabs, Fossil and Mahana are really happy with Archie MacPhee in their new 30 gallon.  They love the set up with all the cholla wood and ponds.  It is so fun to see them climb all over it.  They are all really active, pleasant little crabbies.  In the spring I am going to add 2 Ecuadorians and 2 Blueberries.  I am ordering them online.  From, well, I guess Ecuador and Indonesia.  Hee hee!  My 3 are from the Caribbean. 

I love my critters so much.  Last night Heber went bounding out of my room into the hall until I called him back and he turned right around.  An obedient little guy, for as naughty as he can be.  All 3 mean so much to me.  I can't believe it's been almost 9 years... far too close to 15.  Man.  I can't even think about that. AT ALL.

And Baby Fable, well, she makes me laugh all the time.  She is so treat crazy.  She has got everyone in the family wrapped around her little chinnie finger!

No comments:

Post a Comment