Friday, February 11, 2011

I hate my Guts! Literally.

Last night we continued celebrating my sister Rinny's birthday by watching Eclipse. Not NEARLY as stupid as it could have been. Fun.

 Today though I went to the doctor because I was feeling like crap the whole time, my ear hurts and my mouth and throat are killing me.  Turns out I have an ear infection and THRUSH. Not the bird, the illness that AIDS patients and babies get.  Because I have basically no immune system. Awesome. :OP

I did 1 good thing today on the way home from the doctor.  I went to the pet store and got Jack a moist hide just like Clementine's.  His cage is a lot more cluttered but Clem just adores hers so I think it's worth it.

Now I am just aching like crazy.  These pills for my earache REALLY hurt my stomach.  I am watching Monk and eating crackers trying to distract myself but it really hurts. I think I'm going to go lay down.  I can't even concentrate on the story. 

2 comments:

  1. My roommate's niece got thrush awhile back. Don't know what they figured out was/is the problem, but yes, rare for someone over the age of, say, 2.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't think it's that rare, unfortunately. It happens a great deal when people's immune systems are shot. I got it after my surgery and after I stopped my round of antibiotics. Not fun.

    ReplyDelete