Friday, December 31, 2010

Happy-ish New Years

It is New Year's Eve and I am still debating whether to go to Comedy Sportz with the sybs or not.  I feel SO sick.  I am throwing up and generally feeling miserable.  Though my critters are making me feel better.  I've got Fable out in the play tent and she is running around spazzing and jumping.  She is crazy!  I love her. <3

I am also taking pictures of  Jack and Sally Clementine on the Piano (because they just look cool on the keys!).  They are such amazing animals.  Clementine is sweet and shy.  Jack is full of himself and a jerk.  But I do so love them both.


I also decided I needed a more Steampunkish computer.  If I was talented I would make something like THIS:




But as I am not I went to SkinIt. And did this:



Okay.  I'm not going.  I feel terrible.  BoyKid and Rinny are going now.  Mom and Padre are headed to a party.  I will be ringing in 2011 with my animals.

No comments:

Post a Comment