Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Whining.

Still sick, eating Ramen and watching my chinchilla spaz out for me.  She is hilarious.  Glad my pets are here for me.  I am also reading Incantation and Billy Creekmore. Both are pretty good.

I am so hot. I rarely get fevers but I have one now.  So I am sweaty and gross. Uncool. (Literally!)

I am lonely. I want to go back to work. I want to go to SPAIN.

I am writing for the Examiner.  I need to get on top of a couple of Christmas themed articles this week. I am going to write about how you shouldn't give pets as presents and another that lists present ideas for pets (or for friends that have them).  Not sure which I will write next.  I am a little writer's blocked.

But I like writing. It gives me something productive I can do at home, since I am basically a shut in right now.  Whether it's blogging or writing an article, it helps.

No comments:

Post a Comment