Wednesday, August 25, 2010

This Is Spinal Tap!

No really. This IS. I had a Lumbar Puncture today as they are trying to figure out why I am having this headache. This freaking LONG, more than a month long headache.  They are testing me for Lyme Disease, West Nile, Rocky Mountain Spotted Fever, and a bunch of other really crazy things.  And I am on bed rest today and tomorrow.Then on Friday they are checking me for a hole in my heart (a PFO) like the kind that caused my mom's stroke.  Seriously?!

This is just... ARRRRRGH.  I AM SICK AND TIRED OF BEING SICK AND TIRED!

But at least I got my computer fixed (Thanks, Computer Lane!) and can sit up enough to type or I MIGHT go bonkers.

1 comment:

  1. Yes, having your computer back when you're on bedrest would be a sanity-saver for sure.

    ReplyDelete