Sunday, March 13, 2011

Sappy Movies, Crappy Day

Today was a not-so-good church day.  My head was (still is) stabbing.  My stomach was giving me major grief too.  I went to church, but only stayed for the Sacrament, then ducked out.

So,  I was watching some silly Lifetime movie about a lady who has to raise her Amish sister's children after she dies.  Saving Sarah Cain.  It's an interesting story, pretty sappy, but not bad on a Sunday afternoon.  (Besides, I have to admit I am kind of obsessed with the Amish.  I think it is funny when they are confused for Mormons, since I am Mormon, but I really admire them immensely.  Mostly I kept watching thinking, "I know him/her" and "that place looks really familiar!"  So I looked it up on IMDb and sure enough it was filmed mostly in Utah, with a few people Rinny has been in shows with.  Small world.

Now I am watching Kate and Leopold, one of my favorite chick flicks.

Also trying to decide how to make a Saint Patrick's Day article REALLY about snakes. ;)

I really get frustrated with days like this.  The headache, the Gastroparesis, the Fibromyalgia.  When am I going to feel GOOD?

No comments:

Post a Comment