Monday, July 26, 2010

"It even tasted pink! It's like drinking a My Little Pony!"

My dad's side family reunion camping trip starts today. *I* am not there. 
I am sitting in my parent's empty house watching Gilmore Girls and counting the minutes till I take my next pain pill.  My head hurts so much.  Wednesday it is back to Dr. YeahBaby to get the scary spinal nerve block again.  I know it is kind of risky, but the 4 day long intense headache is crazy.  I can't work. I can't drive.

Actually, only Rinny and Padre are at the reunion.  BoyKid has school.  I am dealing with all this.  And Mom doesn't want to camp anyway, but doesn't want me to be home by myself while I am having these headaches.

I am so tired of this.


So, I started another new blog.  Not a new all-about-my-crazy-life blog, a new blog "project."  I love holidays, especially silly ones.  So I am blogging something to do for every holiday.  Calling it "Remaining Celebrate." Hee hee. Sorry, I'm a nerd.  Check it out? (I am still getting caught up for this month, which is where I am starting.)  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment