Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Final Exam

In a couple hours I am going to take a final and I am REALLY nervous about it.  For one thing, it is the exam I have the most riding on: 1) The class has been the toughest 2) the teacher, HerMajesty, has been the least fair in testing and grading 3) part of the class I am pleading to the dean for an extension on because of my stupid arm, I can't physically DO what is required right now.  So I really need for the REST of this class' grades to be stellar and my skills beyond reproach.

So obviously, I am kind of freaking out. Will I remember that in the normal cat, the kidneys are readily palpated and should be approximately 2.5 to 3.5 cm in length?  That a large dog's heart should be between 80 and 120 beats per minute?  Will I be able to identify 75 different dog breeds?


I have studied. I have PRAYED.  But will either be ENOUGH?

No comments:

Post a Comment