Saturday, April 5, 2008

"You are a Murderer of Love!"


You Are Flip Flops


You are laid back and very friendly.

Cheery and sunny in disposition, you usually have something to smile about.

Style is important to you, as long as you can stay casual.

It takes a lot to get you to dress up!


You are a loyal and true person, though you can be a bit of a flake.

You tend to "play hooky" and blow off responsibilities a lot more than most people.


You should live: By the beach


You should work: At a casual up and coming company

Figures... since I mostly wear them. Even though I don't call them Flip-Flops. Or "thongs." *shudder* They are Slippahs. Blame school in Laie.



So, let's see, what has happened lately. Okay, Rinny went on a high school choir tour in Seattle and came back with a boyfriend. HA! Okay, fine, so he is her own age and they were both chaperons because one of the Melissas is a teacher. But they did KNOW each other in high school (and she crushed on him then, too)... in fact, I vaguely remember him from back them, too... her mentioning him at least. Anyway, somehow they came home almost dating... for now. I say for now because, well, it's Rinny. And besides, we Mayberry girls do NOT have a history of knowing how to date. SIGH.

I fell for an April Fool's Joke, the day after. Because I only heard about it, second hand, and it WASN'T April Fool's Day anymore. So for a whole day I thought it was possible that Snoop Dogg was joining the LDS Church. I did NOT see the site, and when I did I thought it was very funny and knew it was a joke, but before I SAW anything I thought it may be true. It was good, though. I wish I could show it again, but it's been removed. Here show at least part of it. Here is one that hopefully will stick around though the original is gone. Sad.

Oh, and a random pic from another site mocking it... Hee hee hee!

Okay, so I am a cotton-headed ninny muggins. BUT He SHOULD become, Mormon, huh? I mean he's into his family like we are, I hear he's buddies with Donny Osmond oddly enough (but I don't know that?), and, because, you know... everyone should. Hee hee! Happy Conference Weekend, right? The first Conference in 13 years with a new Prophet and President. Plus, we will see who the new one of the 12 will be. Plus, you know, just a chance to sit at the feet of the Lord, metaphorically and all that. Yay!

So, sometimes I randomly READ the dictionary or dictionary. YES REALLY. I am just that big of a dork. I was looking for the right spelling for a game and came across this and laughed a LOT.

Pneumonic device



Pneumonic device is a generic term for equipment designed for use with or relating to the lungs. The iron lung and medical ventilator may be considered pneumonic devices. The term may also refer to any device used in the field of respiratory therapy.

A rare mnemonic device for remembering the difference between a mnemonic device and a pneumonic device goes as follows: "Please, never enter unless my oxygen is correct."




OH SO, I finally saw Dan in Real Life. GOOD MOVIE! I laughed VERY hard. "This corn is an angel." It is one of those sad AND funny movies. "You are a murderer of love!" Fantastic. I SO love Steve Carell.

I am now going to be a Merit Badge Counselor. Not that I wasn't BEFORE, but now I am official, not just helping Dave, because we want a way better program. And we are going to be starting a Geology badge program and an Archeology badge to add to our Citizenship in the World badge and Environmental Studies badge. But we went to a Scout thing and it was funny how out of uniform we were, even though we were all IN our uniforms. Since were were mostly all girls... in our TGP shirts... and none of us knew the oaths and stuff. It was funny though.

It will be... interesting.

Anyway, I am going to bed because it has been a VERY hard Friday emotionally and I hurt bad physically. So, yeah.

2 comments:

  1. I LOVE white and nerdy! Apparently I'm sneakers. Hope you're feeling better. Have a wonderful conference

    ReplyDelete
  2. Heeeeeeeeeeey, I'm glad they're 'slippahs' to you! But I guess I'm part Haole, cause I call them 'slippers' while the rest of my family calls them '....ahs'.

    ReplyDelete