Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Colbert could kick Fresno's Butt


I learned from Stephen Colbert that the Wednesday before Thanksgiving is "No Complaints Wednesday." So I thought I better post this TODAY as it IS a bit whiny. It's just a few things I WISH is all.

Like I wish I wasn't sick all the time and could go back to school full-time to be a vet tech. I think I would be good at it. But right now I couldn't even pass the CLASSES because I wouldn't attend half of them.

I wish that Fresno wasn't one of the biggest words down in that tag cloud of blog topics. I mean, seriously, why did I have to talk about him SO MUCH?! I talked about him even more than my sugar gliders? HOW IS THIS POSSIBLE? I rarely shut up about my suggies, as my family and friends will attest.

I wish I wasn't randomly losing control of my hands! They are spasming and not only is it WEIRD but it is DANG inconvenient while typing. I have to get into my neurologist ASAP about that one.

1 comment:

  1. Because boys suck our brains out. That's why.

    Good luck with the spasms. I have some weird stuff with parkinsonian like head shaking at times.

    ReplyDelete