Monday, October 17, 2011

Who are you again?


SOOOOO the blog was hacked.  I have been through all the stages of grief, but denial took a couple weeks because setting up a new one and telling friends about it was just too daunting.

So here we are.

The worst part of it isn't losing readers (as I don't actually know that I had many anyway), it is losing links to all my friends that I listed on the side.  If you were one of those (or even if you weren't, but want to be) PLEASE tell me what your blog address is. We can rebuild it... we have the technology!

1 comment:

  1. you know, it usually tells you why there is a problem... did you check to make sure there wasn't a link on your site that was actually causing the problem. Isn't this how you end up having to start over all the time?!

    I still love you though. ;)

    ReplyDelete