- I went to the Ostleparkwells (Megan and T-La's house (which includes Megan and her hubby and her retired racing greyhound, T-La and her hubby and her 3 hilarious little boys and her dog (Just one. RIP Sydney :( I will miss him.), and my Aunt and Uncle. They have a pretty full house... but a FUN one!)) for Thanksgiving! My stomach is still an utter mess due to Gastroparesis and who knows what else so I hurt a ton even though I only ate, like, a roll and sweet potatoes. BUT it was still SO much fun to see those guys. I love them so much! Especially Megan who is the BEST bestfriend/cousin I could ask for.
- Saw a turkey pardoning. REPORTED on said turkey pardoning.
- Mom and I got in a car wreck. Pretty serious. Okay, not THAT serious. (We walked away with just bruises and such) But not minor. (our car is bad off and the car that caused it is TOTALED and basically we were all really lucky.) A MEDIUM SERIOUSNESS CAR ACCIDENT. We had just stopped at a light, but it was backed up pretty far. The car full of teenagers behind us wasn't looking, they slammed into us. It felt like a bomb going off. The force shoved us into the car in front of us. The car in front of us got a little scratched and dented. Our front bumper is basically hanging on by a thread (or magic). Our back bumper is miraculously better, because the car behind us looks like an accordion.
- Had a Critters 2 Go party. It was a good one. But then...
- My frog died. No, I know what you are thinking, that I DID already write about that. THIS IS MY OTHER FROG, Mab. So did my mantis, Johnny Cash. Her days were numbered as it is winter and she would have died long ago were she out in the wild. But I still miss her and I just really didn't want to be mourning these girls right now. Even though both could have been old age. (Mab I have only had 3 years, but 5 years is a normal amount for Greens and I don't know how old she was when I bought her at that expo. I know she was an adult... I mean, she wasn't a TADPOLE... but I have no idea. I just... she was such a pretty little frog. Her name fit her well, queen of the fairies. She will be missed.
- I discovered (and read several years of posts) Regretsy. I have laughed SO much, but I can not in good concience RECOMMEND it to most. It is definitely PG-13 + fair. The millions of F-words (not to mention more needle felted vaginas and polymer penises than you can shake an over-priced bedazzled stick at). But up there with CakeWrecks, though CakeWrecks is MUCH more family friendly, even with it's occasional naughty cake.
- Went to the Provo "Lights On" Parade (which was a pretty pathetic affair involving a lot of golf carts) BECAUSE.... my little bro, BoyKid, the future Leslie Knope, was in it on his motorcycle as TRON!!! p.s. it was freezing cold, I don't know how he survived. Hee hee!
- Went to BYU's Divine Comedy. I love them. It wasn't their BEST, but the "AladdYn" part was hilarious.
Tuesday, December 6, 2011
Wow. Okay, so, since I last wrote here...
And the day after tomorrow, I get to swallow a camera. Things are not boring. *sigh*